PTFE mandrel/POM mandrel
PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene, abbreviated as PTFE), commonly known as “Plastic King”, is a high molecular polymer prepared by polymerization of tetrafluoroethylene as a monomer. Its chemical formula is (C 2 F 4 ) n , heat-resistant, It has excellent cold resistance and can be used for a long time at -180～260ºC. This material has the characteristics of anti-acid, anti-alkali, and various organic solvents, and is almost insoluble in all solvents. At the same time, PTFE has the characteristics of high temperature resistance, and its friction coefficient is extremely low, so it can be used for lubrication, and it has also become an ideal coating for the inner layer of water pipes that are easy to clean.
Characteristics of PTFE mandrel:
- excellent surface lubricity
- Operating temperature -180℃~260℃
- Excellent dielectric insulation properties
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Excellent contamination release
- Excellent weather resistance and flame resistance
- Diameter: 0.25~10.00mm
- Length: Customized on request
- Color: milky white
- Packing method: double-layer PE bag sealed packaging; rooted, paper tube/PVC tube.