FEP Heat Shrink Tube/FEP Heat Shrink Tube
FEP refers to fluorinated ethylene propylene copolymer, also known as perfluoroethylene propylene copolymer, which is obtained by copolymerizing tetrafluoroethylene and hexafluoropropylene, and is one of the common fluorine-containing plastics. FEP has high hardness, high tensile strength, good creep resistance, low friction coefficient, good wear resistance, stable electrical insulation, good chemical corrosion resistance, good oxidation resistance, and can be used in a wider temperature range. Wide, anti-stick, good processability, no ignition and other advantages.
FEP can be processed by common thermoplastic processing methods, such as extrusion molding, blow molding, injection molding, compression molding, vacuum molding, etc. Among them, extrusion molding and blow molding applications account for a large proportion. FEP can be processed into pipes, rods, sheets, films, monofilaments and other products, and can be used as wire insulation coating, chemical equipment lining, solar collector coating, etc. Molding agents, etc., are widely used in electrical and electronic, mechanical equipment, instrumentation, medical equipment, chemical industry, energy, aerospace and other fields.
FEP particle import manufacturers mainly include DuPont in the United States, 3M in the United States, Daikin in Japan, Asahi Glass in Japan, Solvay in Belgium, etc.;
Medical FEP Easy Tear Heat Shrink Tubing is widely used in the fusion of multi-layer composite tubing, with a wide range of temperatures, the advantages of good fusion, easy to remove, save time and improve efficiency.
- Inner diameter after heat shrinkage: 0.40~4.00mm
- Inner diameter before shrinking: 0.60~8.00mm
- Common heat shrinkage ratio: 1.3/1.6
- Color: true color
- Packing method: double-layer PE bag sealed packaging; rooted, paper tube/PVC tube.
- Peeling performance: straight tear, easy to tear type heat shrinkable tube, easy to tear the performance of Japan RUNKOSA and the United States of America Zeus imported easy to tear heat shrinkable tube, non-tearable heat shrinkable tube comparable to the market.